Thursday, January 6, 2011

MY FIRST POST! (sorry to all those who read it)

So like this is my first post ever. I'm like sooo not a writer so don't expect it to be profound or anything. But I don't do anything all day, so why not blog. Anyhoo, I guess I'll just talk about my day...
So like today I'm walking down the hall and see this kid with one of those rolling backpacks. This kid wasn't special needs or a freshman. At first I didn't think anything of it, but then I did a double take. This poor kid was getting tormented. Everyone was kicking the backpack so that the wheels hit the back of his feet, and pushing and pulling it back and forth. The kid almost fell, like, a bazillion times. I felt really bad and kinda awkward sooo.... I started laughing. Like really hard. I wanted to help the kid but some people already started trying. I knew I shouldn't laugh but it was just so funny. I mean, this is high school. Rolling backpacks are sooo second grade. Anyways, the kid just started running and that made me fall out. I mean he was trying to haul butt and drag the backpack behind him and it just wasn't working. I guess it weighed a ton because everyone was able to keep up with him and keep pulling the backpack. Maybe tomorrow he'll bring a regular one.......
So then I walked into my math class and this kid named Nester (Nestor??? idk) walks in laughing so hard. As soon as he made it through the doorway he fell flat on the floor, like facedown. All you saw was his body shaking from his laughing. 

1 comment: