Tuesday, January 11, 2011

January 11, 2011

So I dropped my phone in the toilet over winter break. I was angry. Finally got a new phone. Thought it was better than the last one....until I started using the camera. I went from 5mp to 3mp  with this one. And.....IT DOESN'T HAVE FLASH!!!!!!! What phone these days doesn't have flash? I dunno but I think its crazy. It makes me so angry....maybe I'm being crazy. But I want flash photograpgy. just sayin....
Also its finally snowing. Maybe school will be canceled...I doubt it but a girl can dream.
Today in science we talked about sex mutations. As in like Lady Gaga and Jamie Lee Curtis. Supposedly they both have a..... male and female reproductive part to put it nicely. Um if you've seen Dr. Wang you'd know why this is horrifying. She keeps telling us how excited she is for FLE. Oooh this is gonna be a long second semester......
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment