Friday, January 14, 2011

The Epic of Frank Feeny continued...

Soooo like E wasn't at school today. He ended up getting suspended :'( Frank's parents are thinking of sueing the school (this wouldn't be the first time). Like seriously? Um maybe your kid should control himself.
Anyways, so you'd think after getting punched you'd learn your lesson, no? Well, Frank apparently hasn't. He was in PE today acting as annoying as usual all in people's space and buisness. Language just as dirty. And when this kid was all "Hey Frank whats up?" he told the gym teacher he was being harrassed. He said "They're not supposed to talk to me. He was talking to me and he should get in trouble because he's not supposed to." The kid was like "All I said was hey!" Ms. Rittiner understood ( I think). She was just like "I know I know." Gosh, Frank is a character. I'll keep ya'lls posted.
Duces!!!!
<3 <3 <3 Kaela

No comments:

Post a Comment