Tuesday, February 8, 2011

♪Girls go to college to get more knowledge, boys go to Jupiter to get more stupider♪

Pfft. Yeah right. Forget college, I'm just trying to get through high school. 
Hey Shinar, if you happen to waste time by reading this, do you get 7.2 in math because I sure don't. 
Top 3 most annoying things in my life right now:
3. The electives at this school stuck. Somehow, tomorrow, I'm going to find myself going to interior/fashion design, and tutoring at the Writing Center. I don't even know how to write an essay!
2. Learning the stupid song for Spanish:  Yo-e, tu-aste, el ella-o; nosotros-amos, ellos-aron. Yo-e, tu-aste, el ella-o; nosotros-amos, ellos-aron. E, aste, o o o, nosotros-amos, ellos-aron.
........ 1. New girl named Winta. If you see me in school ask me about her because its is a really long story.




This is me jumping Cosmo (for those silly enough to have even gotten this far):

No comments:

Post a Comment